Monday, November 2, 2015

What are you thankful for today?

Happy November! (the month to be thankful)
 
Can you believe it? October is gone and it's November already?  I was just talking about summer arriving and now.....well....how did this happen?
 
It seems like time is just flying by and now I don't feel so badly about creating for Christmas....you really have to begin now....before you know it, we will be kissing November goodbye and then it's December and that month just seems to fly by.....
 
But...before we leave...Just gotta be the gramma that's in me and share my most favorite Halloweener....
 
The purple masked Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle came to visit....and to get some candy and goodies too!
 
 
 
Here's me and the Turtle......cute, isn't he?  Well, I think he is the cutest turtle I've ever seen! :-)

 
So....are you ready to create for those fall upcoming events?  We have autumn (fall) and Thanksgiving....although Thanksgiving's focus is mostly on the turkey, we have to stop and be thankful and grateful for all that we have...and November is just the time to do that. 
 
So, I challenge you...each and every day...before you begin your day.....pick one thing in your life that you are thankful for that day.....Today...I am thankful for my Grandson (my turtle) and all the joy (and sometimes not) so much joy he has brought in my life.  This little guy has made such a difference in my life over the past almost four years....I don't know what my life would be without him!  (not to mention he turns 4 this week)...and I'm not really sure where all that time has gone!
 
So..what are you thankful for today?  Stop and just take a moment to think of just one thing each and every day...life is short...don't let it pass you by without being thankful for each and every day you are alive and here!
 
Have a super stampin' Monday.....
 
Go and make it the best stampin day you can!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo