Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Another Stampin' with Sue Christmas Card....and yes....pumpkin pie!

What a fun Stampin' Sue Christmas Card Class held last evening.....we all put a dent in our cards for this year.....and although many of you aren't even thinking of the upcoming Christmas holidays...it will be here before you know it....and now is the time to prepare.....I have to admit...I've even started my holiday shopping...yes....put quite a dent into it as well.....
 
As many of you know.....I am not a shopper (unless it is stamping related)....so online was the way to go.  The best part....no leaving the house searching and searching for the perfect holiday gift, so when you see it....you get enough for everyone! 
 
The same goes for stamping.....shopping online seems to be the way to go....you order what you must have and it comes right to your door!  Now...talk about service....wowsie!   My kind of shopping!
 
Now I'd like to share with you a final card from my card class last evening and what fun it was!
Even served some holiday Pumpkin Pie...which I baked!
 
Here is one of the final cards those attending got to chose to create...again focusing on that super fun DSP...Home for the Holidays!  And Christmas also reminds me of bling, so a bit of a strip of Gold Glimmer Paper was just what this card needed......
 
 
Here's a little Happy Christmas for you!

 
And here are all the cards those attending got to chose from....kind of like a buffet you would attend....except of it being food....it's cards!  People seem to love these types of classes, so I think next year, you may see more of this style of class....what do you think?

 
It was super fun....and I'm looking forward to stamping more with you and sharing even more!

 
Hope you enjoyed these cards....and for tomorrow....another Bordering Buddies Challenge...so be sure to come on back for tomorrow's fun creations!
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo