Monday, October 26, 2015

Winners! Winners! Winners! and some winning Christmas cards too!

 
This week starts off with some winners!
 
Yes....you read that correctly!
 
I am super excited to announce two winners this morning!
One was my Mystery Hostess Winner from this past week's Mystery Hostess Orders and the winnings go to......... Fran M.!  Congrats Fran!
 
 
Our second winner to announce is the winner of the Paper Pumpkin October kit....all you needed to do for this contest was leave a comment about this month's Paper Pumpkin kit...and the winner is......Alison W.!  Congrats Alison!
 
I love giving away anything Stampin' Up! so be sure to check for upcoming ways to win!
 
Now.....off to more winning.....some sharing cards of tonights'
Stampin' Sue's Christmas Card Class!  Woo Hoo!
 
I just love this new DSP, Home for the Holidays....and cutting up Santa just doesn't seem right, but it's only paper....and I'm sure Santa would be proud to see what I have created focusing on him!  Loving this super quick and cute card.....
 

Here's another card using the same DSP.....and again....Rudolph and friends.....too cute!

 
This is another super fun...super cute card...and you can make up quite a few of them using this fun DSP....

 
The punched flowers with a pearl in the center just finishes off this fun card!

 
I'm looking forward to tonight's class....if you are still on the fence about attending, just let me know you would like to join us for a fun stampin' night!
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo