Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Borderline Buddy Christmas Giftie

 
It's time for another Borderline Buddies....and this week's was Leanna's challenge......and her challenge was a Christmas Ornament or a 3-D Christmas Giftie.   Well...that wasn't hard for me...
 
Let's see what Leanna has created first off:
 
 
 
As many of you know...I've been doing craft fairs recently and been sharing my love of stamping with all of you.....I love to create and rather than be drowning in a room of creative designs, I thought maybe you don't have as much time as me...so I'll create them for you! 
 
My next craft fair by the way is 11/7/15 at the VFW in Kingston, PA.....so come on over and see what I have....and this is one of the great products for gift giving I will have for you to purchase.  I think it is super cute and "sweet" as well.
 
So like many of you, I too visit other demonstrators web pages..I have to say that when I visited Dawn Griffiths web page and saw this super fun origami box....I knew...it was just what I wanted to try...and after trying it and getting carried away by making a few of them...it was just what I had to share with you for today's challenge.....it's a fun box with a lid....okay....let's just take a look!
 
 
Isn't this simply stunning?

 
The poinsettia was created using our new Festive Flower Builder Punch #139682  $18.00
I also used our new Red Foil Sheets # 139607 $4.00 (2 - 12 x 12 sheets).
 
It is created simply by folding the DSP.


 
It has a lid and you can put in lots of fun goodies of your choice.

 
Here is a close up of the poinsettia flower which was created by punching the flower multiple times and just assembling with glue dots...I am super excited to share this with you.
 
You can create this box using all different forms of our DSP....for many many holidays...and can you tell I'm super excited about it?
 
Thank you Dawn for posting this fun idea....hope you enjoyed it!
 
Have a super stampin' day!
Glimmer Red Hugs!
 
Susan
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo