Friday, October 23, 2015

Ho...Ho...Ho....Christmas Is Coming! Soon!!!!!

Christmas is coming soon.......do you have your cards in the works yet?
 
Okay....so I went shopping the other day (one of my dreaded visits as I'm not much of a shopper)....I love online shopping.....but just to go to spend time shopping.....not me!  As I looked around, I saw Halloween, Thanksgiving, Fall and Christmas!  OMG......when I got back to my Jeep, I thought about it....well, yes.....one more week and it's Halloween....and before you know it....Thanksgiving and it seems like the time between Thanksgiving and Christmas flies by....there seems to be so much to do to prepare for the upcoming holidays and before you know it, you are stressed.....there are a list of to do's and you find the holiday is over and you wonder where it went?
 
Well, I can help ease some of that stress by offering some fun upcoming classes.....getting those love to do things but not having the time....
 
You know who you are......saying, I'm going to get this and that done early for the next year so that I can take off the added stress.....and what happens?  You fall into the same old pattern and be stressed out....and just no time to do it.
 
So.....what am I chattering all about?
Yes!  Christmas cards, Christmas tags, Christmas stockings and not just handing an ordinary gift card to loved ones!
 
Well, I have the solution...come and take off the stress and attend one of my upcoming classes....and you can start on Monday!
 
Here are a few of the cards you can chose from to create.....you will create 9 in total (and this may not seem like much) but something magical happens when you attend my classes.....you become motivated...you become inspired and you attend and thank me that you did!
 
 
This first card is super simple (that's my style)....although it looks to be involved, right?

 
It's simply sponging using a few different colors in the blue family.....some added stamped snowflakes and a bit of sparkle by some rhinestones...oh....and tearing!


 
This next card.....again....super simple but so cute!  Who doesn't love Santa?, right?

 
As you are passing by a window....you catch something out of the corner of your eye...and who is that bearded man by the Christmas tree?

 
Yup....that jolly old man in a red suite with a white beard!
 
I love these cards and I think you will love the other cards I will have for you to chose which you want to make....total of nine cards.....3 of each.....and a definite dent in your holiday card making...and some inspiration as well.
 
Seats are still available for class.....but be sure to register early so I can plan the joy of holiday stamping with you!
 
Let me know if you are attending!
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo