Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Weekly Deals - limited time only and Pics from On Stage Baltimore

Happy Tuesday!

Weekly Deals

We hope you enjoy this week's Weekly Deals!
139645G


Season To Season Wreath Project Kit Item # 139645
Regular Price: $27.00 US/$33.25 CAN
Discounted Price: $20.25 US/$24.94 CAN



Season Of Cheer Cardstock Pack Item # 139591
Regular Price: $7.00 US/$8.75 CAN
Discounted Price: $5.25 US/$6.56 CAN



Snow Friends Framelits Dies Item # 139664
Regular Price: $27.00 US/$33.00 CAN
Discounted Price: $20.25 US/$24.75 CAN


 



Jolly Christmas Wood-Mount Stamp Set Item # 139873
Regular Price: $27.00 US/$33.00 CAN
Discounted Price: $20.25 US/$24.75 CAN
Don't forget......
 
 
 
 
Yeah......today is the day that all demonstrators can view the new upcoming Occasions Catalog as well as our new Sale-A-Bration Flyer.....I got a Sneak Peek while at the On Stage Event in Baltimore this past weekend, but we were sworn to secrecy.....but all I can say....is if you felt the Holiday Catalog was amazing this year, just wait till you are able to see the new Occasions Catalog!  Wowsie!
 
I am hosting a Team Meet tonight at my house for my team members to go over all the information from this past weekend and the stampers will get to see all the goodies we received as well as the catalogs in person!
 
Been thinking of adding Stampin' Up! into your life?  Well, come on by and join us and see just what it is all about....I'll answer any questions you have as well as sign ups tonight!  Let me know if you would like to talk about it and see if it is something you would like to add to enrich your life with!
 
Anyhow.....thought I would share some pictures......
 
 
SU offered a special event the night before On Stage for leaders of the company (Centre Stage) and I was thrilled to be a part of it......this is a picture of the table....such beautiful flowers!
 
 
We also had this bag at our table setting....

 
And inside the bag was this beautiful portfolio type bag...and when you opened it up......

 
It has all these compartments and filled with all sorts of embellishments....I cannot wait to use this for all my "stuff"....that wasn't the end of the gifts......

 
We also received this beautiful planner.....it begins in December and has a lot of pages for taking down information, calendar and will be great to use in my business.......
 
The best part was attending the next day's event, we received a second planner....and being I only need one....to those attending my event tonight (either in person or Skype) will be eligible to win this fun planner! 
 
Tonight we will be stamping using all three of the new stamp sets I received at the weekend event and I will be posting samples soon....I don't want to ruin the surprise to those attending tonight!
 
Thank you for all you do for me....I so appreciate each and every one of you for being loyal customers.....without you....I wouldn't have been involved with this spectacular company for more than 15 years!  I look forward to the next 15 (and more) years and helping you in your journey of papercrafting!
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo