Thursday, December 3, 2015

I'm dreaming of a White Christmas

Happy Thursday....wow...I don't know about you but this week is going by so quickly....have you begun your holiday cards yet?
 
I have to say that I love the holidays and sending cards is something that I think I will never stop doing....I love receiving cards in the mail....so much more fun than those bills!  Where is their holiday cheer?  Right?
 
Thought I would share with you another card we created this week at my Christmas Card Stampin' with Stampin' Sue....here is one of them that we created...I saw this idea on Pinterest...one my favorite places to go for inspiration and CASEing (copy and sharing everything).
 
 
 
This stamp set, White Christmas, has to be one of my favorites....Okay...I said one of my favorites as with children, stampers cannot just have one favorite...they all are...but right now.....one of my favorites.....I am rambling....sorry....


 
While I enjoy coloring...suppose to be relaxing so I am hearing..sometimes I just don't have the time...so what do you do when you do not have the time....you stamp it!  Yes.....I used the Work of Art stamp set to "color" in the background.....doing repetitive stamping without reinking...and just a bit of coloring the cardinals and the deer.....

 
Although it doesn't show up too well, I also used some Dazzling Details to the bottom of the card representing snow....I love this card....and to all those deer hunters....this deer is one that got away!
 
 
White Christmas Photopolymer Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
White Christmas Photopolymer Stamp Set 135767
Price: $16.00
Create your own miniature winter wonderland with this set featuring an outdoor motif. This is a Two-Step Stampin' set, which gives you so many creative options--combine individual stamps to build the final image you want in the colors you want.

Our top-quality photopolymer stamps have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time. They're entirely transparent for perfect image placement, and they adhere well to our clear blocks. You'll only need one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately). The stamps come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 13 photopolymer stamps

Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c, e, g
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo