Friday, December 4, 2015

Time for Soup! Snowman Soup!

My desk was filled with snowmen the other day....look at them....don't them make you smile?
 
 
 
I put all my ingredients together and created......
 
SNOWMAN SOUP!


 
Aren't these so fun?  I am finishing up my creations for my final craft show of the year on Sunday, 12/13/15 at Wyoming Area School in Exeter, PA. 

 
Here's a close up of the tag.....

 
I created the box using our fry box die using the Big Shot....hope you were able to order yours last week as they were on the Amazing Sale held by Stampin' Up!
 
So...what are my ingredients in my soup?  Simply hot chocolate, mini marshmallows and a peppermint stick to stir.....I love this idea...it's been around a while and I hope others love it as much as me...and buy them all! 

 
Fry Box Bigz L Die by Stampin' Up!
Fry Box Bigz L Die                                                132966
Price: $33.00                                                                                                    
Party favors, treat boxes, gift boxes . . . make them in minutes with the Fry Box Bigz L die.

Create die-cut accents, shapes, and 3D items in record time with Bigz dies and the Big Shot. Bigz dies an cut through a variety of materials including, paper, wood sheets, cork sheets, fabric, and more. It can also cut through several layers of paper, making it the perfect way to cut multiple shapes.

* 1 die
* Die size: 5-1/2" x 6"
* Finished box size: 3" x 1-1/2" x 3-1/2"
* Use with Big Shot
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo