Monday, December 28, 2015

Joyful Season - one of my favorites retiring.....

Welcome Stampers & Crafters
 
Happy Monday after Christmas....my...my...my....I cannot believe that Christmas 2015 has come and gone already.....I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and looking forward to the New Year.
 
I had a fun Christmas Eve celebrating with my family.  I always host Christmas Eve at my house and while it is hectic up until the actual day, when it finally arrives and I get to spend some time with my family, it is all worth it. We had a wonderful time and made wonderful memories.
 
Well, the end of the year is upon us.....and this is the last day of my Christmas Holiday long weekend....and I have to say that after spending Christmas day resting a lot and enjoying the day, I was very productive over the weekend (hard to keep days straight during this time).
 
I've been working on some upcoming classes and been playing with new product (as a demo we get to preorder from the New Occasions Catalog and also earn Sale-A-Bration products).  I have to say that I think you are going to love the new additions that Stampin' Up! has come up with.
 
But before we can focus on the new, we must not forget about the old and by old I mean those items that will be soon retired.....in just a few short days...so I thought I would focus on them this week...before the kick off of the Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration.
 
 
 
One of my favorites and one stamp set I am going to be sad to see it go has to be Joyful Season...and it's on the sale rack right now....so you can purchase this super fun photopolymer stamp set and save a bundle as well!
 
 
 
There is something special to me about cardinals....being one of my favorite birds, but if you look beyond the cardinal, you will see many many more birds....a cardinal is unique in that it has a point on the top of his head...so stamp the bird, cut it out and then trim off the point rounding off his head and there you have it.....a totally different bird.  I usually take my black marker and round around the head outline to match it up with the rest of the bird's outline....


 
So this fun bird can be many more types of birds....it's up to you what you create.....so be sure to not miss out on this fun stamp set.....you'll be sorry you did once it is gone and retired forever....in just a few short days!
 
Joyful Season Photopolymer Stamp Set by Stampin' Up!
Joyful Season Photopolymer Stamp Set 139770
Price: $21.00 $17.85
How do you brighten a frosty white winter? Add a burst of color with a cheery cardinal.

This is a Two-Step Stampin’ set. Combine individual stamps to build the final image you want in the colors you want.

Photopolymer stamps
* Are totally transparent for perfect image placement.
* Have just enough give to create a perfectly stamped image every time.
* Cling like crazy to our clear blocks so you don't have to worry about slipping.
* Save space—you need only one set of blocks for all your photopolymer stamps (blocks sold separately).
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 11 photopolymer stamps

Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, d, h
Head on over to my online store and order this stamp set and check out what else is on sale!
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo