Monday, December 21, 2015

The Reason for the Season.......

Wowsie!
 
Five more days left until Christmas....are you ready?
 
 
 
 
As I sit and write this posting for today (mind you at 3:20 a.m.), I look at the calendar.....it's Christmas week!  What?  But I have more to do?  How about you?
 
I still have a few cards to write and send.
I still have a few presents to buy.
I still have gifts to wrap.
I still have a house to clean.
I still have some grocery store shopping to finish.
I still have.......WAIT! 
What?  Christmas to me isn't about presents, wrapping, cleaning, shopping.
It's about Jesus' birthday.....it's the Reason for The Season....not all of the above.
So, spiritually.....are you ready?  That's what it is all about....and that, my friends, I am ready.
 
 
So as you go about hustling and bustling, let's not forget the true meaning of Christmas!
 
Have a Happy Stampin' Day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo