Tuesday, January 26, 2016

What I Love .......

Hi Stampers & Crafters
 
Thanks for stopping by today.....
 
I'm still having so much fun playing with the new Sale-A-Bration Stamp sets, papers, etc.
 
When I first chose this set, I didn't really think it was much of anything...it is a photopolymer stamp set and it doesn't have many stamps included but when I started playing, it really packs a punch!
 
This is a three step stamp set....What I Love to create the flowers, you have three separate stamps.  I have found the best way to create the flowers is using one ink pad for the flower.....You can take the bold image, ink it up....stamp twice on a scrap paper...and then stamp onto the cardstock.  Take the next bold stamp and ink up, stamp off once and then stamp onto the cardstock...then finally take the third outline stamp and ink it up and then stamp directly.....it creates the most beautiful natural flower...and there is a stamp for the center of the flower if you would like to use....and leaves...
and voila! 
You have it!
 
 
 
And....did you know....the stamps have a little flag on each stamp...so if you position the flag part of the stamp on top...it makes it even easier to stamp directly ontop with the other stamps....how about that?  Wowsie.....cool or what?  And.....IT'S A FREE STAMP SET with a $50 purchase....for a limited time only....so be sure to get yours NOW!

 
I ran the Always Artichoke cardstock through the woodgrain embossing folder...then adhered the stamped image....a little bit of Baker's Twine and a flagged sentiment adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals.....

 
And there you have it!  Cute?
 
Here's a video to share another fun project using this stamp set
 
 
 
 
Have a super Stampin' Day
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo