Wednesday, January 27, 2016

You Send Me Soaring....

 
Welcome to Borderline Buddies Wednesday!
 
Leanna and I have been having a blast sharing our SAB and Occasions projects with you.  What fun it is to have new products, new stamps, new accessories to play with.
 
Have you been playing along with us?  We hope so!
 
Let's jump on up to Canada and see what Leanna has to share this week.....
 
 
Now...it's so hard for me to chose what I would like to share with you....so much stampin' so little time and space to share....but I'll do my best   :-)
 
I'm  not being partial to any stamp set in particular, but I'm having so much fun with this stamp set
 
Limited time! SKY IS THE LIMIT  →  8 rubber stamps
141282 (wood blocks included)
141349 (suggested clear blocks: b, d, e, h) Available in French
 
 


When I created this card, I was inspired by a card I saw online....I stamped the plane and cut it out and adhered it to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
 
I also used a circle punch with vellum cardstock and adhered that to the front of the plane to create the propeller.  In the center of the propeller, I put a pearl but first I used a metallic Sharpie to color it.


How fun is this card?

 
I have so many other ideas to share using this stamp set....come back tomorrow to see projects we will be creating at my Love Is In The Air Stampin' Class I am hosting on Saturday....seats are still open so if you would like to attend, just let me know!
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo