Friday, February 26, 2016

A Bicycle Built For Two

It's a bicycle built for two.....
 
I'm so loving this Limited Time FREE Sale-A-Bration Stamp Set, Pedal Pusher....it's been quite a favorite of many of my customers.....and I hope you like it as well.
 
I also used a new SAB stamp Party Pants which I stamped on the background piece of cardstock as well as the Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper (in the Occasions Catalog). 
 
 
I also used the Pool Party Seam Binding Ribbon (which is retired, but still loved).  It just adds a little touch to the card...sometimes that's all you need a touch of ribbon...and just tie a knot...not add a bow.

 
I used the Aqua Painters to color in the bicycle...very lightly.
 
To add a bottom to the bike, I added a little bit of Tip Top Taupe to make the bike seem like it is not just floating in the air.
 

 
I also added It's My Party Enamel Dots in the color of Mint Macaron which is a color in the DSP.
 
Hope you enjoyed the card share for today....be sure to place your order soon so you can receive this stamp set for FREE....with a $50 order or more.....
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo