Saturday, February 27, 2016

You pedal....I'll steer!

You pedal....I'll steer!
 
Sometimes it takes two....right?
 
Another share using the FREE SAB Pedal Pusher.....and a little Woo Hoo....as many of you know I Woo Hoo.....a lot!  lol
 
 
Again colored with the Aqua Painters....and more embelishments...this time..I used our White Jute Ribbon....some think it is too thick to add to cards and maybe it is....so..instead...what I did was pull out pieces from the ribbon.  You can just pull out from the center or trim off an edge and pull it that way...it's super easy...and a few strands together and tied in a knot...just adds a little something to the card...without the ribbon look

 
This time I filled the stamped basket with some flowers.....just what a girl loves!...well this girl does!

 
What a fun bike...I cannot seem to get enough of it!

 
This time instead of the enamel dots, I added the Pearl Basic Jewels....both for the wheels and a few to the card itself.
 
Did you know you can use Sharpie Markers and color in our Rhinestones as well as our Pearls to make them lots of different colors...you cannot use our Stampin' Markers as they are water based and will just come right off....but you can also use embossing power and emboss them...being careful when doing so!
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo