Thursday, February 25, 2016

It's a Work of Art....

It's a Work of Art
 
I like to see what other demos are doing....and when I came across a card from a fellow demonstrator, Tami White....and this card...it just called to me.
 
As demos we tend to create with all the new stamps and accessories.....and tend to forget about the oldies but goodies...and this has got to be one of them....
 
This stamp set, Work of Art, is so versatile and so many other ways to create with it.
 
The "swoosh" stamp makes a perfectly decorated Easter egg...and our Soft Subtles are prefect for coloring the egg.  I also used the Ovals Collection Framelits which make the perfect oval.
 
 
 
This stamp set, Suite Sayings was used for the saying....stamped with Basic Black Archival Ink.
I embossed the background using the Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder.

 
The flowers were punched using the Petite Petals and the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack which is a set of three punches including a flower, heart and star.  I used the Pearl Basic Jewels as the center of the flower. 

 
This is the second version of the card.  If you noticed the first one I shared I used dimensionals on the background piece...and this one I added dimensionals on the "egg".  I'm not sure which one I like best...what do you think?

 
Did you know that I used the Oval Framelits to cut out the oval and then I stamped on the cut out oval to add to the card. 

 
So...which do you think?  Which one is your favorite?  Leave a comment below and I'll pick someone that will receive the card...remember..you have to leave a comment below.....
 
Have a super stampin' day!
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo