Monday, February 29, 2016

Gotta love Bear Hugs.....

 
 
Hello and Happy Monday
 
I've been a demonstrator now for more than 15 years and besides all the benefits received from the company being a part of this great company also comes the opportunity to make friends all over the world, as well as friends right in your own backyard.
 
As a demonstrator we have the opportunity to meet such wonderful people...other demonstrators doing what I do...but doing it their way.
 
One of the most creative demonstrators I have met was Erica Cerwin...well, I haven't really met her in person but just through the wonderful world of the internet....I love her creative style and love all that she does...this idea below came from her....
 
I just made up a whole bunch of these and took them to a local business to share and sell with others....I thought they were so cute, I just had to share them with you.
 
 
What are they you ask?
They are little tea sleeves and an added honey stick....and our Bear Hugs and coordinating Bear Hugs framelits were just perfect for adding a special touch to these....don't you think?

 
I purchased the tea packets along with the honey sticks through Amazon.
 
I used punches along with the framelits...and mostly Stampin' Dimensionals to assemble...I changed up a bit the ribbon and Baker's twine....but they are so sweet.

 
Here's a close up of the tag. 

 
The bear, honey pot and saying are just perfect for this little treat.
 
I love the Bear Hugs Bundle.....they remind me of paper dolls like when I was a child....
 
I know you'll want to get this limited Bundle while it is still available.
You can find it in the Occasions catalog.
 
And...with this purchase and a few other additions, you can qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration item too!
 
Bear Hugs Clear-Mount Bundle by Stampin' Up!
Bear Hugs Clear-Mount Bundle 140823
Price: $41.50
Bundle and save! Buy these two coordinating products and save 15%.

Bear Hugs Clear-Mount Stamp Set
Here's a bear hug for you, and one for you, and one for you . . . Stamp as many bear hugs as you want to give—with this stamp set you'll never run out. Is a special someone far away? Now you can put a bear hug in a card and send it anywhere.

Quantity: 17 rubber stamps
Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, e, g

Bear Hugs Framelits Dies
Create die-cut bears and accents in seconds with Framelits dies and the Big Shot.

* 9 dies
* Largest image: 2-1/2" x 3" | 6.4 x 7.6 cm
* Use with Big Shot
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo