Thursday, March 31, 2016

It's a Purrrrrfect day!

I don't know about you, but I love my fur babies......today...I'll be focusing on my kittie.....Tommy....he's such a cutie pie....
 
He is very photogenic.....and my model...lol
 
 
So...in honor of Tommy...I have this fun card to share with you using the Giggle Greetings Stamp Set....I have had this set for some time....and I was feeling a bit gitty....so for my next upcoming class...we will be using this fun stamp set and creating a card out of each image....and the sayings...Puuurrrfect....t hee!
 
 
 
I used the Birthday DSP in the Occasions Catalog....and with our DSP (designer series paper) it's double sided....so you can use each side and create a fun card!

 
Every kitty needs a little yarn ball...and I know Tommy loves to grab onto the yarn and run like crazy....so yarn balls aren't really found around my house!  lol

 
Cute?
If you like this card, consider attending my next class....All Occasions Cards....some on over to my demonstrator web site and sign up!  It's gonna be a lot of fun!
 
Have a super stampin' day!
 
Glimmer Hugs!
 
Susan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments/suggestions. I appreciate you visiting and letting me know what you think! Glimmer Hugs!

Easy Fun Cards With Zany Zoo